Sunday, April 24, 2011

Classics Italian Breads...



OK, cut the story short... after my many failures in making bread at home, I decided to enrol myself in Bread Making class conducted by Chef Nermala...

What lies beneath that white cloth....? The infamous Italian Flexseed bread...!


French Morning Breakfast Bread.....whats inside the loaf....? Layers of cheese, chicken ham, fresh mushrooms, basil, and more cheese...! Topped with one whole egg..! My household favourite!


...my daughter's favorite...Italian Capers & Thyme Bread.

Trust me, there's nothing better than the smell and taste of warm bread, fresh from the oven.



Focaccia Black Olive and Sundried Tomatoes...


My Sifu..., Chef Nermala.

With 25 years of baking experience - nothing can go wrong!



Thanks Chef..!


Note: Chef, if you are reading this blog, eversince I attended your class, I have been kneading wildly in my kitchen to make those wonderful Breads you thought me...


... muuuahhhh sayang Chef..!

No comments: