Sunday, December 19, 2010

Another Cupcakes Workshop...

Last two weekends I got to meet couple of lovely girls. I had my 2nd and 3rd cupcake and cake workshop with the girls who were not only fantastic and talented but were also so much fun to get along with.

It was so nice seeing the girls enjoying themselves..!

They started out working really carefully on the first few cupcakes and,but as time ran out hands were flying everywhere, rolling pins being passed around like crazy and the creative juices started flowing under presurre...! (LoL).

They made some lovely cupcakes and I hope the lucky people they shared them with appreciated all the hard work that went into them.



I haven't really been doing cupcake classes officially (I've only been running them when people email me) but I think I might start promoting it officially on my blog website. Until then, if you are interested in classes, please feel free to email me to find out more or to register your interest.

No comments: