Thursday, June 16, 2011

My 'Abah' is better than yours...

I've said it and I'll say it again.

My father could be one of the most boring and ordinary persons in the world. Tuan Hj Zakaria does not go out much as he does not like to travel (at all). He'd be out of the house only for work, or anything that is related to work. If you ask him if he'd like to go anywhere for a holiday, you might just get that blank look. The only place he wants to be (which is outside the country) is Tanah Suci Mekah..



(My dad with one of his favorite grand-daughters - my daughter !! LoL)
He does not visit friends or family casually. He'd only make his appearance for "dutiful" events - weddings, funerals and such. His routine has been the same since I could even remember.


Happy Father's day Abah...
...and to all great fathers around the world.



No comments: