Saturday, June 18, 2011

Lazy...Dazy....

I am guilty of lacking of productivity lately. I have come to a point that I didn't feel it. There was no emotions in my craft. I was doing it for the sake of doing it. To tell you the truth, I was afraid of what I was feeling. I was immensely passionate about my work, I remember being excited and enthused with cake projects. But now, it is as though I just recovered from a massive heart attack(nauzubillah), numbness all over. I barely got through last two weeks. Maybe age is cathing up on me... hmmmm...


Hope to find my mojo back, my stardust, my sugar, my joy powder. I want to be high again in what I used to love so much - baking..


Thanks Fauziah Khalid for this order.


G, your 'Masak Lemak Ayam Cili Api' is off-the-hook..!

2 comments:

GadizGula said...

Sis Nita, i had a bad day too! i almost gave up to do what i like the most - baking. someone that i anggap my besties dah backstabbed me. and now i just leave it to God.

Unknown said...

knpe girl suka mkn cupcakes? xde la sdap sgt.. hee btw slmt brpuasa :)