Thursday, December 22, 2011

Merry X'mas & Happy Holidays everyone...!

 I have been very busy lately...


I can't believe a whole year has gone by so fast. Somewhere in between cupcakes and cakes orders, my 9-5 job, classes, etc.... I forgot about my health..!
2012 is approaching ...

...and I would like to thank you for all your support and encouraging words on my blog this year. It has really helped me strive to be better at what I do and also reminds me why I love what I do... :)
It's been a big year of learning and change for me and there will be lots of new things happening next year too. I can't wait to share it with all of you.
Best wishes for the holiday season, hope you are all surrounded by lovely friends and family and get a chance to relax and eat, eat, eat!

...and most of all... take care of your health..!



 Dear Santa..
This year please send clothes for those poor ladies in Daddy's computer... Ameen.!


Merry X'mas and Happy Holidays



No comments: