Tuesday, April 27, 2010

DSA 2010 (Part 1) - brief diary...


Saturday (17 Apr)
14:30 hrs - Have to 'ponteng' my music class
15:00 hrs - To PWTC for meetings with MinDef Military Advisers & PAs
17:00 hrs - Excused myself from meetings (break kejap)... rushed to fetch my girl from tuition centre @ Tmn Sri Gombak
17:45 hrs - back to PWTC (with my daughter, no choice, she has to tag along..) ... update from MAs & PAs
20:30 hrs - Head home to Shah Alam (ta-pau je Dinner - no time to prepare ...!)

Sunday (18 Apr)
07:30 hrs- sent daughter to tuition class (Tonnes of Thank-Us to my baby brother www.eqbalzack.blogspot.com who 'signed a contract' to pick-her up after tuition every Sundays)
08:30 hrs- To Gombak - checked on my parents - my weekly routine
09:45 hrs - Drove straight home to Shah Alam
11:30 hrs - Prepared quick & simple lunch for the 'man-of-house'
13:30 hrs - Drove to Mandarin Hotel - check-in
14:00 hrs - Unpacked suits-send for pressing. No time to change or shower... straight to PWTC for meetings
19:00 hrs - Back to hotel - do the unpacking of baju and files etc...
20:00 hrs - Check e-mails 'coz I know Monday got no time - first day of exhibition is alway a 'crazy day'..!
22:00 hrs - Bed time - need to feel fresh tomorrow morning..


The Lift Lobby..... '29th Floor.....Ting'...

Ok...now turn right ...

... the hallway....lets see... to the right.... 2907, 2908, 2909...


Ok.. there it is ... 2910My room...for the week...


Nice.... The day I checked-in...

The view outside my room... what's the name of that Condo with private pool on every unit..?

The view below... from my room (29th floor) ... constructions everywhere...
The day I checked out..! Aahh.. nevermind...

Checked out on Friday @ 08:00 hrs ... straight to work..!

No comments: