Monday, April 12, 2010

In Honours of Ibu's Birthday...


Someone... to be exact...my eldest niece, Nurul Syafinaz @ Kakak ordered cuppies for her beloved Ibu's birthday. Its a surprise for Ibu, she said.

For the first batch, she picked blue & white theme buttercream cuppies....
For the second box, she requested for a all sugar paste cuppies with some floral designs. I choose hue of pastle colours..

I know her mother is a very pragmatic woman and loves her children deeply. Thank you Syafinaz for the order. A nice way to make your Ibu feels precious...

P/s: Happy Birthday Kak Syidah...
I was itching to text you yesterday and in order not to spoil the surprise planned by your children... I have to refrain myself from doing so.


My daughter, also would like to wish her Aunty @ Mak Long @ Ibu, a very Happy Birthday.

She is not able to be present for the 'makan-makan', so she made this 'special cupcake' for her.

No comments: