Friday, April 2, 2010

Leftovers...

So, I had another 'naked' cupcake and some leftover buttercream.
This meant only one thing - think of how to decorate this cupcake..!
I just can't leave them naked, can I?
Well..., this is what I came up with all the little leftovers...

Fetching my daughter from boarding school today, lets see what's her reaction to this..!

Girl, Mummy prepared this especially for you.
Nope.., this is not the April Fool thingy - thats real vanilla cuppy with real choc-buttercream frosting - your favourite..

Go ahead, dig in!

Muaah... I love you too...


2 comments:

eqbalzack said...

tak sesuai la cup cake design mcm tu...haha

mummy-who-cooks said...

EE, tu untuk makan2 je... leftover. tak kan nak buat for customers macam tu, unless kalau diorang minta design macam tu.. :P