Saturday, January 15, 2011

DAMN you hackers...!

Contact me on my alternate emails:

ALERT...! ALERT...!

To all my Hotmail contacts.

Please note that my hotmail a/c has been HACKED!.

Criminals have got hold of my hotmail email account since 14th January 2011, and these criminals have been sending dupe messages about me.

This f***ing hacker is impersonating as 'Nita Zakaria' has send note 2 all my contacts in hotmail that "I am in London & have been mugged & need people to sent money to me via Western Union".

If you received this message please ignore.

I am where I am now, SAFE & SOUND...& definately not in trouble!

DAMN YOU HACKERS...!!!

2 comments:

Liza @ Adzriel AB said...

never open this type of email

mummy-who-cooks said...

Adzriel AB: These are crazy things that people do..