Tuesday, January 4, 2011

...the long silence (sort of...)

Happy New Year readers!
Sorry it's been a while since I've posted here, but for those who have been following on FB, I've been probably a bit TOO chatty. Apart from not feeling well for the last couple of weeks, I have been busy hacking various things. Actually, more like focusing on some things in my life, and clearing my head slowly. Though it's still a bit stuffed with various other things floating around, prodding me.
Enough of that... Here is a set of birthday cupcakes ordered by a filial Mommy for her beloved girls who were turning 8 recently and having a very girlie pink party for their special day.
All she wanted was some roses...
...Vanilla Cupcakes with vanilla buttercream frosting..
...lots of pink, buttercream roses...!

Happy Birthday Anis & Atiqah...
... and...thanks Abriza for the repeat order..

No comments: