Tuesday, January 11, 2011

This only happens Once in a 1,000 Years....

Sweet child of my heart!
This day, your day of birth...!


"Happy Birthday" means much more than have a happy day...
Within these words lie lots of things Mummy never get to say.
It means Mummy loves you first of all.
It means... you mean a lot to me and that I'm proud of you...

How can I make this time of telling special...
...when I tell you that I love you every day?
How can I tell you that you are my angel ...
...when you know you are my angel anyway?

But most of all...
...it means that Mummy is thinking of Your Happiness on this, your day of birth..., in fact everyday...


...Mummy loves you... Happy 16th Birthday girl..
...small little birds told Mummy that you had a great time with your friends at school and hostel...

No comments: