Monday, January 2, 2012

Homestay 1 - Teratak Basha (New Year's eve 2012)

Firstly, sorry for not updating the blog for the longest time.. I have been busy doing i'm not even sure what! Lol...
 
Now... time to move forward! 2012... will it be the end of the world? 
I still have so many parts of the world i wanna visit... so many things i wanna do but if the end of the world really happens... I dont think i will leave with any regrets. I think at where i am now, i think i have done what i can... grabbed all the opportunities that has been thrown my way.. challenged myself enough... seen the major countriesi need to visit (tho it's like only 20%)... met a lot of my cake idols and even had the joy of getting to know them personally (and learn from some of them personally too!!)...
It's amazing how life is when we count our blessings and not the lemons....

2012 for now holds a lot of uncertainties but lots of crazy thoughts & ideas..
I guess i'll take it as it comes after all, i am a 'spur-of-the-moment' kinda person..

On New Year's eve (2012)... my brothers and sisters decided to skip the hustle and bustle of celebrating kat bandar... so we decided to go for Natural Retreat..

Homestay at Teratak Basha  is a perfect natural retreat for those seeking quiet and peaceful surroundings away from the busy city life. 



Mak-mak...tengah tunggu bapak-bapak mancing ikan nak buat lauk for lunch...
... siapa masak Sup Gear Box ni ha..??

...kari daging...
...Rambutan and Durian... straight from the dusun...
...bebudak, apa kisah, bila lapar diorang pergi dapur cari nasi...




Ikan Talapia, Ikan Lampam, Ikan Tongsan, Ikan Patin...
...macam-macam ikan ada...
hmmm.. mat-mat hero, berebut nak claim credit dengan se-ekor ikan (Patin)..

... the Patin ended up in a pot - Masak Lomak Tempoyak...
...apalah  pulak masalah my doter ni...???
bila malam ... bebudak berebut nak tidur dalam tent...

Nite..nite..

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone...




No comments: