Monday, May 17, 2010

Let our love never go away...

Cakes which were not only soothing to the eyes, pleasing to the palate but most importantly dulcifying to the heart and soul.


Butter Cake layered with Buttercream and topped with Chocolate Ganache
I could sense the wave, a strong current of glee heading my direction last week. Like a chain reaction, I was caught in the middle of it and escape was the last thing on my mind. The natural flow swept me into creating happy cupcakes as I call them.

Yes, cakes and cupcakes were capable of all that. The moment your eyes set on them, your heart melts and the instant your teeth sink in them, your eyes droop, your pulse drops and your muscles relax. It's the simple idea of giving and receiving, it's the thought of remembering and going the extra mile to do something special for the love of our lives.

And I am all about that folks.
Just love being in the middle of 'secret cake projects', by my sister's children, such as the ones featured in this entry.

Above were ordered by my sister's four lovely children...
Nur 'Adillah, Nur'Aishyah, Izzuddin & Sabrina

Kids...How on earth are you going to hide the cake & cupcakes from your Mama & Abah.. I have no idea...!
Anyway, to my only sister & bro-in-law...

Happy 18th Anniversary...