Monday, May 17, 2010

To all those Teachers out there... I thank one and all

I had meant to write up this post yesterday, but time just went by. Anyhow, here I am now.
Yesterday, 16 May 2010, was Teacher's Day.
The day was named so in honour of ALL TEACHERS around the world; the idea is to remember and honor all the different people who have taught you, who shaped your thinking, who shared their knowledge with you.

Teachers are always very special. They make learning a wonderful experience for us.
But it is not often that we thank these wonderful people who help in many ways..


To my baby brother, Cikgu Eqbal (www.eqbalzack.blogspot.com)
...HAPPY TEACHER's Day...
I am sure you have been flooded with SMS and phone calls from your students & ex-students.


A box of vanilla cuppies from my daughter to her Cikgu Bonda..



To all those Teachers our there...I thank one and all.
Teaching is an admirable job;
I hope you will take pride in what you do.
Thank you.




1 comment:

mummy-who-cooks said...

Hi.. I have signed in and follow your blog. God Bless you.