Simple, fast and easy to make....
200 gm Plain Flour
200 ml Coconut Milk or Fresh Milk
2 large Eggs
1 1/2 tspn Salt
Brown/white sugar for filling
Few Screwpine leaves (Daun Pandan) blended with 200 ml water
(or you can substitute with Screwpine's essence, add few drops of green food colouring)
1. Add all ingredients, mix well.
2. Add screwpine's juice (or essence + few drops of green food colouring) - mix well
3. Heat up the pan and brush with vegetable oil.
4. Pour batter into individual compartment, half full, add 1/2 teaspoon sugar on top and top/cover with batter again.
5. Bake in 100 deg (low) to prevent the Kuih from burning as this Kuih cooks very fast - around 5-10 mins.