Tuesday, September 28, 2010

5-ingredients: Peanut Butter Choc-Chips Cookies

Last night, for some reasons when making these cookies, I decided to try and make them healthy. Seriously, what was I thinking...
Me and less sugar just don't mix..!

I have no idea what came over me but heres hoping it never happens again.

I literally 'throw' these ingredients together, in a mixing bowl, in under 5 minutes. These are practically like drinking a protein shake since they contain peanut butter but don't have any flour and sugar in them... ;)


I'm big on texture, these were perfectly chewy and melt in my mouth.
I love quick treats like this that you can throw together in a jiffy.

Sharing the recipe:

5 Ingredients Peanut Butter Choc-Chips Cookies
1 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
3/4 cup Light Brown Sugar
1 large Egg
1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
1/2 tspn Bicarbonate Soda

Pre-heat oven 350 degress.
Mix all ingredients except chocolate chips.
When blend, mix in the chocolate chips.
Using your fingers, form 1 1/2 in balls (dough will be very wet and sticky), and place onto an un-greased baking sheet.

You dont want to make them too big because they DO spread....
...trust me, they spread..!

Bake for 9 mins and let cookies sit on the baking sheet/tray for about 30 secs to 1 minute before letting cool on a wire rack.

Makes about 2 dozens cookies.
Enjoy...!

No comments: