Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Cookie Monster @ home..!

Yesterday, I made the 5-ingredients Peanut-Butter-Choc-Chips cookies, hoping that when I come back from work I can sit down and enjoy them while watching movie...
...and guess what.. the cookie jar was empty..!
This 'Cookie Monster' at home sure have an enormous appetite for cookies..!
And again, last night, the 'Cookie Monster' demanded for more cookies...!
"Me want cookie...!"
"Me eat cookie...!"

...(the improvised batch with nuts and extra choc-chips...!)

Since I am making a new batch, so why not - might as well improvised and tweak this recipe a bit... from 5-ingredients to 7-ingredients. Let see what the 'Cookie Monster' has to say.

Hmm... maybe I should cut down on the brown sugar as well... don't want to get the household all 'sugar rushed' which end of the day drives me crazy..!

Original recipe:
1 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
3/4 cup Light brown sugar (I reduced to 1/2 cup)
3/4 cup Choc-Chips (a little extra won't do you any harm..!)
1/2 tspn Bicarbonate Soda
1 large egg

The improvised recipe... ADD...
1/2 cup each - Almond & Walnut (roasted and crushed)
3 tbspns All Purpose Flour

Method:
Pre-heat oven 350 deg. Mix all until well blended, except flour, choc-chips and nuts.
Once incorporated, add flour, then add choc-chips & nuts.
Spoon on baking sheet and bake for 15 mins.


I still can't believe that a cookie is capable of spoiling anything.
Cookies enhance.
Cookies make life better!
“C” is for cookie

No comments: