Friday, September 3, 2010

A House Shaped Cake

This is my 3rd novelty cake.
I was asked to do a cake by one of my customers whose sister & family are coming back from Jeddah to celebrate the coming Hari Raya.
It took me a good few days to decide what to do but I thought a house shaped cake will please her.


This chocolate moist cake was made from scratch. I used two 9"x 9" cake pans then I cut 2 triangle shapes for the roof. I used chocolate buttercream frosting for the filling and for the house and added melted chocolate for the trimmings.

There you have... a House Shaped cake..

Thanks Rina for the order...
... and Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri.

3 comments:

Ummu~Ishak said...

lawanya kek.. nak makan pun sayang

Anonymous said...

Thanks k. lang for your effort in trying to figure out what a customer wants :)


Rina

mummy-who-cooks said...

Salam Rina.. alhamdullillah..