Thursday, September 30, 2010

Hooray for UIA graduates of 2010...!

Congratulations to all the graduates of International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM), Gombak
As graduation season is approaching I am gratefully to bake these special cupcakes.
If you are thinking of a cute present for your love ones, friends, etc... cupcakes might be a good choice for those who love sweets.
Trust me on this, I've searched the web for unique graduation cupcakes and these stand out of the crowd.

(thanks Sabariah for the order)

And this one... specially baked for my brother's close friend, EdY http://danielzaidi.blogspot.com

Note: Above photo courtesy from my brother, Eqbal http://eqbalzack.blogspot.com

I was in a rush 'tak sempat nak snap pic'...! Gambar ni pun my brother snapped masa dalam Auditorium Utama UIA...!

CONGRATULATIONS again..
& Wishing you all the best in the future!

You've earned it, now have a cupcake with me won't you?

8 comments:

Ummu~Ishak said...

cupcakes yg ada topi tu mmg comel bangatla kaklang.nak makan pun sayang!

Unknown said...

thanks kak lang...cupcakes tu comel bangat..sngt nak makan..tp sbb lapar, habis jugak akhirnya...hehe

eqbalzack said...

tak cukup 6 bijik...kalau tau hari tu nak order 1 box. hehe

mummy-who-cooks said...

EdY - tak pe, lain kali boleh order lagi ye..Order 1 bx, dpt 6 biji FOC.

EE - dah cakap dah... x cukup... Maymun sorang je.. 4 biji one go...!

mrs jamal said...

comelnyer..baper hrga tu

mummy-who-cooks said...

Salam Mrs Jamal.
Prices on the right hand-side of the blog.
Let me know if you nak order ye... :p

Unknown said...

wah..promotion ni...xboleh dilepaskan..hehe

mummy-who-cooks said...

EdY - thanks, so far alhamdullillah...