Monday, October 17, 2011

Cuppies from the secret admirer..?

Funny... I went to deliver these cuppies...
reached the house... rang the door bell...
Assalamualaikum... (an elderly man came out)..
Me:  Encik, ini rumah Ilhimy?
Elderly Man:  No, no one by that name..
Me:  But the address given... No:........ etc....
Elderly Man:  The address is correct, but no one by that name...
Me:  Ish... now what???  Hang on Uncle, let me look at the address again...
Elderly Man:   ... patiently waited by the gate...
Me:  Eerrr... sorry Uncle... its "ILHAMY"..
Elderly Man:   Aha... its my son..! The package is from who..??

Ok, I am just the delivery woman...
...these are the fun and friendly crush package and a note attched to it from a secret admirer...


...whatever that means.... (I am just following the design given to me..)

Girl (cannot mention your name kat sini kan??), Aunty kena improvise your 'orang lidi' - hope this is OK and acceptable.




5 comments:

GadizGula said...

this is really cute!

khaleeqa zain said...

Hi aunty. saya tertarik dgn semua cake yang aunty buat.
Its look nice and yummy :D
Can i order this type of cupcakes like this and can you make a delivery to my friend house ?

mummy-who-cooks said...

Salam Khaleeqa

Do call aunty ok, if you wish to place an order..

khaleeqa zain said...

Hi aunty , i had already tried to call you but I can't reach your phone .
can i have your current number? Thank you :)

mummy-who-cooks said...

Eqa, the number is on the right hand corner of this blog. Kadang Aunty busy sikit, but do leave a text msge and I shall return your call.

Aunty.