Wednesday, October 26, 2011

There goes your diet Mummy..!

Yesterday I dragged my daughter to met up with my old friends at Taman Tasik Titiwangsa  to 'work-out' (ha ha ha...yeah right..!) and have a picnic. It was a perfect morning day...

...brisk walking through the lake ...
Love this picture,  this is so typical of us (non stop talking and looking forward to eating..!)

 I made this; pineapple upside down cake...

 ...and kiwi muffins...

 ...the healty oatmeal muffins by Yati Tajuddin... (yummy...!)

  ...the 'telur goreng' by Ros Ari-Ari

 ... aahhh yes.... Fried Chicken!..
Thank you Ros Ari-Ari for waking up as early as 5:00am to fry these for us..

 Mizan with her kuih-muih...

Yeah.... Nasi Lemak...!
A 'must have' food after the 'work out'...!
Thumbs up to Ros Ari-Ari again..!

Without food or drink, yes, let me say that again "WITHOUT food or drink" the  “work-out/picnic” will really just be us sitting cross-legged on the grass, twiddling your thumbs; not as thrilling as it sounds.  We had a nice picnic before some of us played badminton (no photos here as I was busy stuffing myself up with food... LoL..!

On the way home, my daughter and I had a good laugh in the car...!
 "Mommy, you are the best. I love you so much." 
Sweeeeettt.....I couldn't ask for a more perfect day!

No comments: