Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Graduation Cupcakes...

This is probably one of my shortest entries as far as my babbling goes.
Maybe.. ha!
I made these graduation cupcakes for one of my brother's friends-Eddy.
There really isn't a whole lot of creative differences when it comes to graduation cupcake ideas - the usual caps and scrolls....
These cupcakes were basic chocolate and all topped with vanilla buttercream, with scroll and caps made from frondant. So here are the cupcakes...
Too excited going to the convocation, I TOTALLY forgot to take the pictures of the cupcakes. Frozen brain strikes again!!
Thanks to Eddy for sending me this photo and thank you for the order.

& Congratulations to your Big Brother..!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks kak lang for the cute cupcakes...

dah sampai ke malacca cupcakes tu...bawak tuk my big bro sons belajar kat sana..thanks again..:)

mummy-who-cooks said...

You are most welcome... alhamdulillah... jauh perjalanan cupcakes tu ye...