Monday, March 29, 2010

The Cuppies That Almost Did'nt Make It..

There are times things don't cordinate well with me. Most of the time actually. It's like when you have a bad hair day, no matter how much you comb or gel-up your hair, when things don't like working, you hair will just refuse to set the way you want it to. I never had a bad hair day, since I just bun it up and hide it under my scarf, but I've had countless of bad cuppies and cake days and today was another one of them.

I have made some fondant roses yesterday for this order but somehow with the humid weather yesterday... some of the fondant roses became "lembik & soft". It was a bit too late to do anything about it, unless I have a great amount of time to re-do. I'm always short of time for a makeover hence, I called my customer and explained the situation.


I surrender the finished cuppies and wished on my lucky stars, moon, meteors, planets milkyway and the entire solar system for the customer to approve it.
Lucky she loves it..
Thanks Siti for the order...
...and most of all, thank you for your understanding..

No comments: