Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Real Cupcake In My Life

I needed some eye candies to soothe this weary heart. This entry is a tribute to my 'cupcake', who make me crave for more sweets, gumpdrops, lollipops and candy floss all the time.... Fresh from 'Oven' ...



...you are my Pumpkin...


... Sugar Plum....

... Sweetie Pie...



...you are the Apple of my Eye...


...my Candy Floss....
(I still remember she was a bit sleepy when this photo was taken...hence.. that 'moyok' look..!)



...my Honey Bunch..
(how can I forget... she just love singing while taking shower at Grandma's house...)
Muuuaaah.... I Love You Too...



Old Folks Home or Beheaded.. your choice Mummy..
(@ the London Dungeon, UK..)

... in Germany...
(grrrrr..... cold.....)



... with one of her South African sports colleagues


@ Disneyland, Hong Kong..



... you know that I Love You...
and I want you to know that I'll always be right there for you...

..mummy..

2 comments:

June Malik said...

so sweet a tribute :)

mummy-who-cooks said...

Thanks June... Actually I missed her cuti sekolah pun ada training kat Sports Complex..