Thursday, June 17, 2010

All the way... from Germany..

'Present' from Uwe's mom.... all the way from Germany...
Vielen Dank .. Vielen Dank ..
With all that stuff she gave me... that will make me busy for weeks..!


Now, the problem is ... where is that German dictionary of mine....????

The Bread... Just came out from the oven...



Still hot... but my housedhold can't wait to taste it..
We ate this Bread with Chicken Rendang (Remember the Chicken Goulash..??).. yummy..!

Uwe... is this how its supposed to look like..?? Where did I go wrong..???


Dank Uwe für das Rezept ...
Ich glaube, ich muss immer wieder versuchen die Bread Rezept, bis ich die richtige Textur zu erhalten ..
Vielen Dank, Frau Kimenkowski ...
Wir verpassten Ihr Ehemann's hausgemachte Flan Fruit Cake ..!
Hoffentlich können wir zu Besuch kommen Sie am Ende des Jahres ..!

Translation... something like this:

Thanks Uwe for the recipe...
I think I have to keep trying the Bread recipe until I get the right texture..

Thank you Mrs Kimenkowski...
We missed your hubby's home-made Fruit Flan Cake..!
Hopefully, we can come to visit you end of the year..!



No comments: