Wednesday, June 9, 2010

English Themed Hantaran



One of my repeat customers asked for an English themed Hantaran for her niece.


I've been extremely busy trying to 'pump out' the fondant flowers the last couple of days....


The above piece is my spin on the English themed colors -peach, burgundy and pink...my creations that come from my heart and soul and countless hours making flowers with my two little hands. I love the simplicity of the colors.
I think they go together perfectly.



It came out pretty much like what I had envisioned in my head.

I LOVE this one...

That's what I feel when I see this piece. It makes me smile...

English garden theme which symbolize "Overcoming challenges through unconditional love".


Blooming... blossoms... romance....
.....put them together & this piece will be a perfect complement to such memorable event.

Thanks Syikin for the order.







2 comments:

eqbalzack said...

untuk dayang nnt nak yang macam ni....hehe

mummy-who-cooks said...

OK no problem. Nanti confirm-kan details. K/lang