Sunday, June 13, 2010

One Cheesecake, Two Cheesecakes, Three Cheesecakes...


I've made this cheesecake couple of weeks ago.
And I always repeat it, but every time I end up changing the topping.
The first time I made a cherry one, and then I made another one with chocolate.... and now I decided to make another blueberry for my household...
It was delicious...and super easy to make.

Its quite difficult to find fresh blueberries in the market here but there's no shortage of these wonderful little blue balls of nutritional sweetness in a jar...but you could also substitute raspberries, blackcurrants or strawberries.


Its a super-easy dessert you can make with your blue gems....luscious, a great dessert.
They stay together, don't crumble easily, and are easy to get out of the pan.
I love the intense blueberry flavor.



Made one for my dear friend, Dalilati..

... whom, only yesterday afternoon I found out that she's not feeling very well...
...am off to her house...to deliver the above....
Get well soon Dali....

1 comment:

SoccerMom said...

Thank you sooo much Nita, indeed it was the best medicine for my throat!