Monday, June 7, 2010

Red Velvet Cupcakes

The RED VELVET Cupcakes...
I never had, tasted, and made this before.
I heard so much good thing about it.
It seems people in Europe can’t resist the Red Velvet cupcakes..!
Cupcakes are one of the most satisfying things to bake at home. Many of those beautifully manicured creations in the shops are triumphs of sugarcraft but uninspiring to eat, with bland sponge bases. I decided to try baking this infamous cupcakes myself yesterday.
It turned out surprisingly good..!
These are the Dolly Parton of cupcakes, artificially coloured, unashamedly vulgar and absolutely irresistible. I think it's the tinted deep red colour with a hint of chocolate topped white cream cheese frosting ...sprinkled with crushed hazel nuts... makes it so unique and so...irresistable...!
My favourite?
For now... it has to be the RED VELVET...
(...since I discovered how to bake them yesterday...! .. clap... clap.. clap...)
Specially made for my baby brother who just got back from Germany...
(terbalik pulak, dia ber-holiday kat Malaysia... hmmm..)


The red velvet cake would be devoured here!!

2 comments:

eqbalzack said...

dah rasa semalam...sedap....lembut...

mummy-who-cooks said...

EE kena promo kat member nanti..