Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Wish I was there...

4 Days/3 nights at Redang... 13-16 June 2010...
and I missed it again...!
...the Riyaz Heritage, Redang....

...diving training in the pool....before going into the sea...
... girl, you will not see anything if you closed your eyes...!

.. water confident... check..!
... off to Redang Island....
with her Uncle Emi..
Orang kuat... my little brother... ni kira 'guardian angel' ...
... the adventure begins....

...the diving team....
...all set for the underwater world adventure..

... my daughter...
...ooops.. mummy... someone dropped their 'brain'...!

... feeding frenzy....!

.... what lies beneath the sea....

... glad they had their waterproof camera with them..


... knock.. knock.. who's there...??

... its Moray Eel...... where my food at..??

...take a break...a must... meeting the eldest brother who lives in Kuala Terengganu...

...and the one and only one very lucky 'Bibik'... entertaining the kids....

Crystal clear waters, colourful fish, corals, and the many different hue of the sea.
Awesomely beautiful.

I wish I was there too....



1 comment:

Maymun said...

Next year !! We go together - gether la mummy !!