Thursday, June 24, 2010

I've got one hell of fussy Man when comes to cake...!


I don’t think many fathers read my blog, but every once in awhile one sneaks in... so Happy Father’s Day to you!

I couldn’t decide until the last second what I was going to get for 'the Man' of the house.
He did say that he wanted a cake, but didn't specify what sort of cake he wants...as if I am a psychic that can read one's mind.... hence, a chocolate cake was baked...
Once baked, iced.... then only he told me that he actually wanted a Cheese Cake...
...Oh No... not cheese cake again...!
Helloo...I just baked you cheese cake last week...?


...from the background I heard a whisper...
Eerrr.. Sweetheart... I don't like the purple frosting... do you think you can change the colour...
Aargh.....!!!
Nothing can be more difficult for a 24/7 Mom than having a fussy Man..!
Father's Day or no...
you finish up this cake first, then only I bake you that Cheese Cake you wanted...
OK...take a deep breath... calm down...now where is that list for my next week's orders ...
...I need to start cracking now....

No comments: